Repairs and MOT’s
Our modern workshop with its high tech facilities, can cater for all your motorcycling needs and requirements.
All our 5* Honda trained technicians have expert knowledge of all types of Honda Motorcycle and strive to meet a high customer expectation on quality and service.
We can provide the following services:
- All levels of servicing
- Tyre replacement and digital wheel balancing
- Diagnostic estimates and repairs
- Insurance estimates and repairs
- Ultrasonic Cleaning available
- Performance Parts fitting
- Datatool Alarm and Trakking supply and fitting specialists
All our servicing and repairs includes a 20 point free Health Check which includes the following:
- The mileage and fuel level
- Fluid levels (engine oil and coolant)
- Leaks (engine, coolant, transmission, brakes, clutch, front and rear suspension)
- Front wheel tyre and rim (damage and wear)
- Front brake pads, disk and hoses
- Rear wheel tyre and rim (damage and wear)
- Rear brake pads/shoes, disk and hoses
- Rear suspension condition
- Wheel transmission (sprockets-chain slider) condition
- Exhaust condition and mountings
- Fairings and mirrors condition
- Brake lever/pedal feel and operation (including parking brake); brake fluid level
- Starter and battery operation (startability test)
- Throttle feel and operation
- Clutch and gear change feel and operation; clutch fluid level
- Engine noise and idle speed stability
- Stands (central, side) condition and switch operation
- Horn and lights operation (instrument panel, hazard, head, tail, brake, turn, licence plate lights)
- Steering feel and operation
- Front suspension
Collection and delivery
We offer a collection and delivery service, using a specially adapted van we can transport your motorcycle safely and securely. For more details or for a specific quote please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If your bike is staying with us for a service or repair that will take longer than an hour why not ask for a courtesy bike. You can then return later when you bike is ready for collection. These bikes are provided free of charge to our customers subject to terms and conditions and a small insurance fee, and need to be pre booked.
Motorcycle and Scooter MOT’s while you wait, call us on 01322 666565 or email us for more details.
You can arrange your MOT up to a month before its due and the next due date on your MOT can be nearly 13 months.
Free Honda Warranty Check
Our Service Department can do a Free Warranty Check to see if any recall work is outstanding on your Honda bike.
- If you have moved house since purchasing your bike or scooter.
- Purchased your bike privately or from a non Honda franchised dealer.
All we would require is the full 17 digit chassis number. If there is warranty work outstanding we can then book your bike in and complete the work free of charge.